Friday, May 2, 2008

Great Find: Ibiza Kids


A friend of mine had a baby last month, and I've been putting off buying a baby gift b/c I didn't want to do the easy and generic thing and just go to Baby Gap or Babies R Us. I've always known there are a number of these beautiful little baby gift boutiques around NYC, but never really took note. Yesterday, I found Ibiza Kids on 4th Ave, betweeen 10th and 11th st.

You could easily pass this place by, as it's on a less trafficked part of the Astor Place area, but it's a great source for lovely, unique baby clothes, shoes, toys. They sell fairy wings for girls and the most stylish little shoes and of course, sassy little onesies, like the one I purchased. Isn't this a riot? It's very 2008, don't you think? When my friend's son gets older, if they keep this onesie around, it can be something they can laugh about.

No comments: