Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happenings: Cupcake Party

In yet another example of why I am growing quite fond of NYC, today, the cupcake blog "Cupcake Takes the Cake" is celebrating their 4-year blogiversary with a cupcake blowout. Grub Street reports:
with free cupcakes from folks like Crumbs, Sugar Sweet Sunshine, Little Cupcake Bake Shop, Kumquat Cupcakery, and Butter Lane: “Prizes include coupons for free mail order cupcakes, cupcake cookbooks (Baked, Baking With Agave Nectar, Confetti Cakes for Kids), cupcake-themed novels, 2009 cupcake calendar, a giant cupcake-shaped cookie jar, red velvet cupcake mix, a cupcake necklace, cupcake t-shirts, cupcake flowers from 1-800-Flowers, and more.” Yay!! cupcakescupcakescupcakes!!!!The fĂȘte will be at White Rabbit from 6 p.m. till 9 p.m.
Sounds like sweet baked loveliness to me. Would like to go, but not sure I'll feel up to it. I've still got the sniffles, but feeling much better than I did on Tuesday. Bad news is City Guy has come down with my cold too. :(

No comments: